Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Beach in South Africa

Here we are on our way to the swimming hole-I don't think there was one kid who didn't enjoy swimming! They live so close to the beach but yet never get the opportunity to go and enjoy! So many little things that we take for granted! This was a fun day but it poured down rain and we were drenched whether we decided to go swimming or not! I was in awe to be standing in the Indian ocean--me a preschool teacher/soccer mom! AMAZING!!!!! I loved that day!

2 comments:

  1. You rock, Tami! Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami. Thanks so much for your comments and I'd definitely love to talk more with you about South Africa. Shoot me an email sometime at emmaus33@gmail.com and we can talk more.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete